[Ec-ncuc] SIC

Edward Morris edward.morris
Thu Feb 7 22:13:16 CET 2013

Hello Norbert,

You were missed in Los Angeles, my friend. As Mary can attest, ICANN staff
seemed at times to forget that Asia exists. I look forward to working with
you in the future to further remind them.

Thank you for your support for Amr. How about the other members of the EC?
Are you in support of this nomination? If not, do have another nominee?
Please let us know. The most important thing is getting Mary and Avri some
help on the SCI. We've left the position open far too long.

Welcome home NK.

Ed