[Ec-ncuc] Video update

Norbert Klein nhklein
Thu Feb 7 17:31:51 CET 2013

Sorry for having been silent here - I was in the province and
discovered, what I had forgotten living in Phnom Penh: there are regions
in Cambodia where even the biggest broadband provider ISPs does not yet
reach.

I may not have captured all fine nuances of the protracted discussion
which I join now, but i just want to say:

There was a decision made according to the traditions which have upheld
our voice in a not always friendly environment, to create a short video,
and I hope that it can be finished soon with the requested final payment.

Whatever is considered to be done better in the future - let us do it.
But I strongly plead to bring the present work to a good end soon, with
the requested final payment.

I am looking forward to use it soon, not only in Cambodia, but also
among some of our neighbors with whom we have some exchanges: in East
Timor and in Myanmar. I am sure they will be happy in East Timor to see
Carlos from Brazil, from a similar linguistic environment, and Mary from
Singapore, a country that has maintained links to Myanmar when the
people there were held much in isolation.

Norbert Klein

=