[Ec-ncuc] SIC

Edward Morris edward.morris
Thu Feb 7 12:46:46 CET 2013

For the NCUC EC ( Wilson, Bill, Carlos, Tapani, Norbert):

As you are aware, due to a resignation we have a vacant position as an
alternate on the SIC for which we are past due making an appointment. I
would like to nominate Amr Elsadr for the position and am happy to report
that he has agreed to serve if appointed.

Amr has been doing great work for us on WHOIS and I'm confident would do an
equally stellar job representing our community alongside Mary and Avri on
this very important committee. Consent is requested.

Edward Morris

Sent from my iPad