[Ec-ncuc] Finance

William Drake william.drake
Sun Feb 3 21:25:26 CET 2013

Milton

On Feb 3, 2013, at 12:03 PM, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:

> [...]

I missed the former but can explain the latter: we are just getting started.  There been a Finance Team for like two weeks.  You're not only one of the eight members, but also the only one able to get things moving by sharing the information that only you have.  So please do send statements and anything else you have on hand. When we've got our e-platform issues sorted, these can be archived in a workspace for future FTs to work with.

> I also recall responding to an earlier message with some basic facts. My understanding is that the Finance committee is going to develop procedures. In the meantime, in order to give a realistic picture (as opposed to a random snapshot) will am trying to develop a year-long track of funding flows, income and expenditures and balance.

Fantastic, that would be very helpful.

Again, the FT is

	? maria.farrell at gmail.com  [facilitator]
	? anthony.nweke at gmail.com