[Ec-ncuc] On (mis)trust and cooperation

Milton L Mueller mueller
Sun Feb 3 21:03:46 CET 2013

It is possible and will happen. In fact, I have been the one telling people that we need to document this better, and have been offering to send relevant people bank statements or whatever they require. No instructions so far. I also recall responding to an earlier message with some basic facts. My understanding is that the Finance committee is going to develop procedures. In the meantime, in order to give a realistic picture (as opposed to a random snapshot) will am trying to develop a year-long track of funding flows, income and expenditures and balance.

--MM