[NCUC-EC] Election

Edward Morris egmorris100 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 13:57:14 CET 2013

Hi everybody,

I understand there is still some unease that there are people wishing to
vote in the NCUC election who were members of the NCUC more than 30 days
prior to the election but whom did not check in for the NCSG election.

As we did not have our own check in, and one presumably can be inactive in
the NCSG but active in the NCUC, I'm thinking this might be a potential
problem but I also realise I might be missing something here.

Were inactive NCSG members given some notice / some means to participate in
the NCUC election? If not, should we provide them with the means to do so.

I'm inclined to say 'yes' but am open to other ideas.

Thanks,

Ed