[NCUC-EC] Addendum of Conduct of the 2013 NCUC Election

PeterGreen seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 08:58:00 CET 2013

Hi all,
As you may have noticed, we have got a voter problem now.
Recall that, in preparation of the conduct of the 2013 NCUC Election, we made a voter list by cross-checking with NCUC member database from the active NCSG members list which was made for the NCSC election.
Now some newly joined members (perhaps including those who were listed as inative members in the NCSG member list but who now want to vote) are not receiving their ballots for the election.
We need to send ballots to those members if we want to cover them.
I propose that we make an addendum, that is, we send ballots to all NCUC members, then our voter list can cover all those who want to vote.
We will have a voter problem because under current circumstances, the members who did not reply to us before the NCSG election (despite any reasons) were already listed as INACTIVE, so after we did a cross-check, we would preclude those numbers who want to vote now.
Also I am not sure whether our voter list include the newly-joined members now, because they are not receving the ballots.
If we could reslove the problem, we resend a voter list to Glen.
For your consideration, thanks.
Best RegardsPeter
If