[NCUC-EC] New members

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Mon Dec 2 15:55:48 CET 2013

On Dec 02 15:41, Tapani Tarvainen (ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info) wrote:

> > Tapani if you could scrub in the archive that’d be great.
>
> Done for the ncuc-ec list, see, e.g.,
>
> http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-ec/2013-December/000551.html
>
> The ncuc-discuss list is a bit harder, because it's archive
> is so huge I can't edit it as one piece in the server...
> (no big hurdle but it'll take a bit longer to move it around or
> process it piecemeal).

Now that's done, too. (Mailman doesn't offer any easy way
to do this without rebuilding the entire archive, even
if you only edit a single message. It's only one command,
but for an archive this size it takes quite a long time.)

Now let's hope nobody else follows up by quoting the originals...

--
Tapani Tarvainen