[NCUC-EC] New members

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Mon Dec 2 14:11:25 CET 2013

On Dec 02 04:56, Robin Gross (robin at ipjustice.org) wrote:

> To protect our members from getting tons of spam (and to protect
> their privacy), we try to keep their email addresses off of the
> public lists that are archived on the web. So in the past when there
> have been new members to add, I've sent their email address ONLY to
> Brenden for adding to the email list and not posted their email
> addresses to public lists. Most folks don't want their private
> contact details posted onto public lists that are archived on the
> web.

Yeah. I realized that a bit too late (though they were already
out when Bill sent Rafik's offlist message to ncuc-ec list).

But I can scrub the addresses from archives easily enough.
Perhaps replacing them with ***@*** -style fillers to
indicate what's been done would be best - any objections?

--
Tapani Tarvainen