[NCUC-EC] New members

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Mon Dec 2 13:56:12 CET 2013

Hi folks:

To protect our members from getting tons of spam (and to protect their privacy), we try to keep their email addresses off of the public lists that are archived on the web.  So in the past when there have been new members to add, I've sent their email address ONLY to Brenden for adding to the email list and not posted their email addresses to public lists.  Most folks don't want their private contact details posted onto public lists that are archived on the web.

Best,
Robin