[NCUC-EC] Buenos Aries

PeterGreen seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 15 12:53:53 CEST 2013

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Tapani Tarvainen (ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info) wrote:>If we are seriously going to get bylaws done, you need to be there in
>person. You are the lawyer among us, and while I hope we can get them
>to some kind of shape with online collaboration before that, but there
>will inevitably remain issues that are much easier to handle face to face.

Totally agreed. Tapani and Ed, of course including Bill, should be first considered to be offered funding.
They are taking the lead on this work.> Agreed. Zuan and Wilson, any ideas how much you'd like and could
work on this?I would certainly like to participate in the work,since I am new on EC, but I would like contribute what I could do.On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 8:17 AM, Wilson Abigaba <abigabaw at gmail.com> wrote:
>Just like Tapani and Ed, I don't *have* to be there but I can make it.
>And having been funded for the last 2 meetings, It's only fair that I
>should be one of the last to consider if we have budget issues. I
>would thus put myself behind Peter in the queue. That said, looks like
>my ticket is one of the most expensive ($2000-$2400).

In fact, I should be one of the last to consider to be covered for the BA trip, since I am new. But, as I have mentioned earlier, I expect to fit into discussions of our team. I have to learn. ( After a consultation with the director, I got the information that my organization would first consider covering some senior directors.)Anyway, I will support any arrangement regarding the trip.Best Peter