[NCUC-EC] Policy support Budget request due tomorrow?

Edward Morris edward.morris at alumni.usc.edu
Fri Apr 26 15:17:27 CEST 2013

We currently have a deferred request for $2,000 for printed materials from
the Fast Track process. We also appear to be asking for staff assistance
during the last quarter of this year on this matter.

I know Bill has been actively communicating with ICANN staff regarding this
request. The $2,000 was initially a request for one quarter of the year. Is
that the amount we wish to stick with for all of FY14?

Ed

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 7:09 AM, Tapani Tarvainen <tapani.tarvainen at effi.org