[NCUC-EC] [NCUC Finance] Budget Requests Due This Friday

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Wed Apr 17 18:59:27 CEST 2013

Hi Bill,

Hope this reaches you all (our server was compromised on Sunday -- an
email account had been hijacked and sent literally millions of spam
msgs, we are now reeling from the blacklist mafia). On the professional
maintenance of our Internet info space, I do not see as a commercial
contract, but just a reasonable monthly amount to be paid to a person
who would take care of it on a regular basis.

If we get funds for printing stuff, I suggest we do like I did when I
first spread the CGI.br 10 Principles (I think it was in Sydney) --
print it locally to save freight fees etc. I just wen to a local instant
printing store and made the hard copies there just in time for the
meeting. We do not need fancy/glossy stuff to spread our messages.

fraternal regards

--c.a.