[NCUC-EC] Budget Requests Due This Friday

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Tue Apr 16 19:30:27 CEST 2013

On Apr 16, 2013, at 8:18 AM, William Drake wrote:

> Hi Robin
>
> On Apr 16, 2013, at 4:23 PM, Robin Gross <robin at ipjustice.org> wrote:
>
>> I don't think we applied through the official budget process in
>> previous years for meeting room space.
>
> I know we didn't.  I was just asking you what are the cost elements
> to list in a proposal as I haven't done this with them before as
> you have.  I have like zero time before leaving town to be trying
> to imagine the details of conference logistics and don't want to
> just submit something that says 'conference'.

Below is a list of possible expenses ICANN would have to outlay to
support an NCUC conference.  Some pieces we've done on our own, or
others have volunteered for pieces like the webcast, but below should
give you some idea of these basic costs to ICANN for the NCUC
conference.  I've added some cost estimates, but they are very rough
cost estimates.  I hope this helps.  -Robin

$3,000 	Meeting Room
??		A/V, Adobe Connect, Transcript
$200	Signage
$200	Name Badges (if before or not part of ICANN mtg)
$5-10K	Catering (lunch, reception, conference coffee/snacks)
$200	Printed Programs
$2,200	Hotel cost (for example an extra night's hotel for NCUC
members funded by ICANN or other speaker travel)

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org