[Ec-ncuc] letter to the Board regarding the IOC/Red cross protection - URGENT

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Thu Mar 29 16:28:17 CEST 2012

Dear all,

As you know the motion regarding the ?special? protections requested by the IOC and the Red Cross passed on Monday at the ?emergency? GNSO meeting. I think that it would be a great idea to send a letter to the Board expressing our concerns on the procedural deficiencies of this whole process, mainly with the fact that the public comments period was not respected and was not dealt appropriately.

I am asking whether you agree with the content of this letter so I can send it to the Board.

Apologies to be putting pressure on you, but can you please let me know by the end of business day tomorrow? If I don?t hear an objection I will consider that none exists!

Thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA