[Ec-ncuc] You have a new member to approve on Noncommercial Users Constituency (NCUC)

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis
Wed Jun 20 17:28:11 CEST 2012

Application details below. Unless I hear otherwise, I'll approve her NCUC
membership.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Noncommercial Users Constituency (NCUC) <
mail at ncuc.org> wrote:

> You have a new member to approve on Noncommercial Users Constituency (NCUC)
>
> Name: Diana Coryat
> Email: diana_coryat at yahoo.com

About Diana Coryat1. This is an application for what kind of Membership? If
you select "Organizational" please complete questions 2-5, if you select
"Individual" please complete questions 6-7. All applicants must complete
question 8.Privateb) Individual2. Please provide Organization contact
information, including: (a) Name of Organization, (b) Name of
Organization's Director, (c) Organization's domain name, (d) Organization's
e-mail address, (e) Organization's mailing address.PrivateBoard member and
co-Founder of Global Action Project and Youth Action Coalition6. Please
provide your contact information, including: (a) Name, (b) Mailing address,
(c) E-mail address. Address information will not be shared.PrivateDiana
Coryat
1335 Bay Road
Amherst, MA 010027. Please tell us which of the following three eligibility
categories applies to you:Privatea) I am an Individual who has registered
domain names for personal or family or noncommercial use., b) I am an
Individual Internet user who is primarily concerned with the public
interest aspects of domain name policy and I am not represented in ICANN
through membership in another Supporting Organization or GNSO Stakeholder
Group.8. Please indicate whether you agree to advocate a non-commercial,
public-interest position within the constituency.PrivateYes