[Ec-ncuc] Ning site payments.

Milton L Mueller mueller
Fri Jun 8 22:06:18 CEST 2012

Up to July 2011, I was paying for various NCUC expenses from a university account here formed from indirect cost reimbursements from my grants. In other words, I was spending my own money.
That account has been depleted so July 2011-June 2012 will be paid from the NCUC checking account.
We are paying $24.95 per month for the web site. If we pay it all in advance, instead of month-to-month, I think the cost goes down to 19.95, Brenden is looking into that.
We have also paid for the domain names for several years into the future.
Overall, those expenses are pretty minor, the biggies are still travel/meeting related.

Milton L. Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
Internet Governance Project
http://blog.internetgovernance.org