[Ec-ncuc] NCUC charter

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Fri Jan 20 18:43:02 CET 2012

Dear all,

This is the portal we will be using for discussions relating to the charter. As I mentioned, this should not be time consuming and the changes should really be straightforward. I suggest we look at a deadline of a month to sort this out - I would ideally like to have the vote for the charter before Costa Rica so we can have our charter in place when we arrive in Costa Rica.

I took a crack at it in the word document, which I attach. I also pasted THE ORIGINAL charter without my modifications on the pirate pad - we need to find a way not to have too many versions of the charter floating around.

The PiratePad version can be found here: http://piratepad.net/1ryRZDWH3s

I am looking forward to your contributions. I would like us to try and sort this out via email, but if need be, I can arrange a telephone meeting.

Thank you all again for your participation and assistance in this.

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA