[Ec-ncuc] Costa Rica agenda

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Fri Feb 24 17:11:40 CET 2012

Dear all,

Please find the proposed agenda for the CR meeting during constituency day:

1 Charter (which I hope to be finalized by then)
2. Meeting with Registrars - what are our common issues/concerns. (I suspect that the meeting with the Registrars will have to take place another day, as they will also be having their own meeting through the day.) - we need to organize that.
3. Policy issues (new trademark protections/WHOIS/LEA, IOC-RED CROSS)
4. Strategic planning
5. NCUC Event in Toronto?
6. Update from Councillors
7. AOB
8. Meeting with NonCom (they are coming at 12:15)

I also guess somewhere in there we will have to meet Brian Cute and PIR. I am yet to contact him.

As you can see we have a tight agenda, which I hope to get a bit lighter with the meeting that Robin has organized with the Policy committee - but again since there will be NPOC members in that meeting, there might be issues that we will have to discuss separately and beyond NCSG.

Please make suggestions and/or amendments. This is still a draft. I will then circulate to the membership.

Thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA