[Ec-ncuc] interim chair

Carlos A. Afonso ca
Thu Apr 26 13:17:37 CEST 2012

Grande Nuno, my solidarity.

I could not be online either, as I am in Stratford (Canada) as part of a
Brazilian delegation participating in the Canada 3.0 event and the
agenda here did not allow me time to connect.

 From what I grabbed in the transcript:

- We should indicate an interim chair ASAP. I understand KK will check
on people who have somehow manifested interest in taking up this post?

- We need to start preparations for the Toronto meeting. On this, we do
need to have a written proposal (including budget and details of the
institution which will be formally responsible for receiving and
disbursing funds) really soon if we think we should get funding from
CGI.br. I will be in Toronto today, BTW, but my contacts are far away
from the ICANN universe.

- Will check with R?mulo on this supposed pre-ICANN ministerial meeting.

frt rgds

--c.a.