[Ec-ncuc] interim chair

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Thu Apr 26 12:25:44 CEST 2012

Dear Nuno,

My sincerest condolences on the passing of your mother. I will be sending the recording for people to hear the discussions and please do get in touch with me if there is anything you need.

Warmest regards

Konstantinos

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA
UK
tel: +44 (0)141 548 4306
http://www.routledgemedia.com/books/The-Current-State-of-Domain-Name-Regulation-isbn9780415477765
Selected publications: http://hq.ssrn.com/submissions/MyPapers.cfm?partid=501038
Website: www.komaitis.org<http://www.komaitis.org>

From: nuno.mgarcia at gmail.com [mailto:nuno.mgarcia at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Nuno Garcia
Sent: ???????, 25 ???????? 2012 9:04 ??
To: Konstantinos Komaitis
Cc: EC-NCUC at ipjustice.org
Subject: Re: [Ec-ncuc] interim chair

Dear all:

I am sorry I missed the meeting today - my mother passed away last week and today were some of the religious activities.

I hope I have justified my absence.

Warm regards,

Nuno
On 25 April 2012 18:03, Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk<mailto:k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk>> wrote:
Dear all,

As you know I have stepped down from Chair of NCUC. According to the (existing) Charter, an interim chair should be assigned. Article VII, s. B states:

B. In the event of resignation of the Chair, the Executive Committee shall within two weeks elect one of its members to serve as interim Chair. If the remaining term of the resigning Chair is greater than six (6) months, a new election shall be organized.

In today's call, David expressed his interest in serving as interim chair. I would like to ask at this point whether there are any volunteers. Since the chapter does not state what happens in case they are, I suggest we determine it by majority voting.

Expressions of interest will terminate at the end of the week, when I will resign officially and introduce the interim chair.

Thank you all very much.

KK

--
Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,