[Ec-ncuc] NCUC letter on the IOC/RCRC motion

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Tue Apr 3 10:22:46 CEST 2012

Dr. Crocker,

Many thanks for forwarding this to the Board members. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

With many thanks

Konstantinos

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA