[Ec-ncuc] NCUC letter to the GAC, RE UDRP

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Wed Sep 28 10:48:34 CEST 2011

Dear all,

Please find attached the final version of the letter to be sent to the GAC. Hearing everyone, I think the short, not pissing people off version is the best approach. I am planning on sending this by the end of business day today.

Thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA