[Ec-ncuc] NCUC letter to the GAC, RE UDRP

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Mon Sep 26 13:15:08 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I've drafted a cover letter to send to the GAC in relation to the UDRP, attaching at the end NCUC's comments during the public period. Given the time pressure to send this out to the GAC before the Dakar meeting, I don't think there is time for the whole list to review it. I am asking therefore the NCUC EC to tell me whether they agree on sending this to the GAC. As you may know, the GAC sent a statement to the GNSO requesting that the UDRP should not be reviewed; this statement was drafted by the IPC so we need to respond.

Please edit and/or make any additions that you feel are necessary. I would like to send this to Heather by the end of the week so they can read it before the GNSO meet with them in Dakar.

Many thanks

KK

--
Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,