[Ec-ncuc] FW: NPOC issues

Alex Gakuru gakuru
Sat Oct 15 12:16:23 CEST 2011

This is very disappointing of NPOC whom chose to hide in their own
barricaded little corner within the NCSG holding private conversations and
secretly undisclosed recruited members. It does not help their cause to
short-cut to the top in their bid to depict the people that founded
non-commercial voice at ICANN and whom have tirelessly since continued to
champion for the same in an ever-increasing private interests voices at
ICANN. Yes, we were unhappy with manner in which the board hand picked and
imposed councillors to represent us, but we have made every effort to
accommodate them but they completely refused to get integrated. It is only
now that the elections have forced them to come out ? thank the power of
voting!

 Debbie wrote me a private email two days ago where regretted her use of the
?re-elected? and asked if she could call me to which I agreed. She will call
me on Monday and hoped to help with the integration, but after these
yesterdays messages, I am not sure if it'll be of much help considering that
they seemed to have been done alongside. But I shall maintain the ?open?
avenue to listen to what she wishes to speak to me about and for me to avoid
(or being projected) as ?mean, having condemned her without listening.?

 But admit that these developments smack of manipulation thus an eroded
confidence on Debbie's call intentions, diminished hopes and expectations on
my otherwise ?behind the scenes? conflict management effort. Sharing this in
the event that my upcoming contact may later be used against me or us i.e.
sort of trying to keep it under my contrived Chatham House Rule.

 a disappointing development!

 Alex