[Ec-ncuc] FW: MP# & Transcript / ICANN support for NCUC Executive committee teleconference

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Wed Jan 12 19:10:04 CET 2011

Dear all,

Please find the transcript and recording of yesterday's NCUC EC call. Again thanks to those of you who participated and for the discussion.

Best

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA