[Ec-ncuc] new EC

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Sat Dec 17 13:20:09 CET 2011

Dear EC members,

These are the results of the NCUC officers elections.

78       Alex GAKURU
81       Brenden KUERBIS
83       Carlos A. AFONSO
75       David CAKE
81       Konstantinos KOMAITIS
3        None of the above
79       Nuno GARCIA

I would like to thank the outgoing officers of the EC of all the hard work they have done. This EC is now dissolved.

Brenden can we please delete the addresses of the old members of the EC and replace them with the new ones? (Since this is a publicly archived list I am not sending to you the new emails. If you don't have them please let me know).

Thanks to everybody and happy holidays.

KK

--
Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,