[Ec-ncuc] FW: ICANN Outreach Initiative: Framework for Discussion

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Wed Dec 14 16:11:45 CET 2011

FYI

I couldn?t attend this webinar but, as we discussed yesterday, this is something that should go through the GNSO and we need to push for this.

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA