[Ec-ncuc] NCUC letter to US House - re iCANN hearing

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Sun Dec 11 11:49:21 CET 2011

Dear all,

I was wondering what you wold think of NCUC sending a letter to the US Congress regarding those ICANN hearings. Given NPOC's participation and focus on trademarks and Kurt mentioning us during the last meeting, we might wish to send a letter supporting ICANN's multistakeholder model.

I am not sure as to whether I have the bandwith to do this myself, given that I am chasing deadlines, but I will try to have a crack at it over the next couple of days. The next ICANN hearing is, I believe, on Thursday.

What you all think?

KK

--
Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,