[Ec-ncuc] Singapore travel arrangements

Milton L Mueller mueller
Wed Apr 27 16:56:16 CEST 2011

Thanks, KK.
One other hold-up in making travel arrangements is whether there will be a need to arrive earlier due to the GAC event?
On what day I should arrive, to be of most use to NCUC? If I leave on June 17 (Friday) I would basically be there starting Sunday. If I leave on Thursday I would be there for Saturday.
Your call!
--MM

From: Konstantinos Komaitis [mailto:k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 9:24 AM
To: EC-NCUC at ipjustice.org
Cc: Milton L Mueller; Robin Gross (robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG)
Subject: Singapore travel arrangements

Dear all,

Since I have heard no objections from the EC regarding funding arrangements for Singapore and because time is running out, I suggest we proceed to make the appropriate arrangements. Milton, Robin and Brenden please go ahead and make all the necessary arrangements.

Thanks

Konstantinos

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA