[Ec-ncuc] SF support

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Mon Apr 4 10:28:59 CEST 2011

Dear David,

Yes the EC had agreed that NCUC could cover some of your costs and thank you for your quote. Milton is our treasurer, so he will be able to sort this out for you.

Many thanks for your help and contributions.

Best

Konstantinos

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA
UK
tel: +44 (0)141 548 4306
http://www.routledgemedia.com/books/The-Current-State-of-Domain-Name-Regulation-isbn9780415477765
Selected publications: http://hq.ssrn.com/submissions/MyPapers.cfm?partid=501038
Website: www.komaitis.org

-----Original Message-----
From: David Cake [mailto:dave at difference.com.au]
Sent: ???????, 3 ???????? 2011 5:47 ??
To: Konstantinos Komaitis; EC-NCUC at ipjustice.org; Avri Doria; Robin Gross; Milton L Mueller
Subject: Re: [Ec-ncuc] SF support

	I said before San Francisco that I might ask for a small amount of travel support from NCUC, and realise now after the event I never claimed any (a lot of my travel was arranged quite last minute for SF). I'm hoping I can claim after the event. I'd like to ask for travel support for the two hotel nights not covered by ICANN necessary to support my attendance at the Friday NCUC Event (ICANN paid for hotel accomodation from Saturday night on, and for all airline travel). Two nights accomodation (at the Villa Florence, about a block from the St Francis) plus fees and taxes came to $USD
406.39 (i stayed there three nights, but I'll pay for one night myself).
	If its bad form to ask after the event or there is some other issue, I can probably get my own organisation to pay, so no big deal.
I'm getting them to pay sundries such as travel insurance, taxi fares, etc - assuming NCUC does not normally cover this sort of thing
	Regards
		David