[Ec-ncuc] SF support

David Cake dave
Sun Apr 3 18:46:55 CEST 2011

	I said before San Francisco that I might ask for a small
amount of travel support from NCUC, and realise now after the event I
never claimed any (a lot of my travel was arranged quite last minute
for SF). I'm hoping I can claim after the event. I'd like to ask for
travel support for the two hotel nights not covered by ICANN
necessary to support my attendance at the Friday NCUC Event (ICANN
paid for hotel accomodation from Saturday night on, and for all
airline travel). Two nights accomodation (at the Villa Florence,
about a block from the St Francis) plus fees and taxes came to $USD
406.39 (i stayed there three nights, but I'll pay for one night
myself).
	If its bad form to ask after the event or there is some other
issue, I can probably get my own organisation to pay, so no big deal.
I'm getting them to pay sundries such as travel insurance, taxi
fares, etc - assuming NCUC does not normally cover this sort of thing
	Regards
		David