[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Npoc-discuss] 2024 Election-Check-in & Nominations Open

levy syanseke lsyanseke at gmail.com
Sat May 18 11:41:54 CEST 2024

Thank you Adrea,

I am fairly new to the NCSG and associated communities.

For this time, I will pass and not vote or nominate. I would like to learn
and know people.

I hope, on behalf of the Zambia Chapter have other members engage in the
community.

Regards

Levy Syanseke

Ramah Designs - Founder
Internet Society Zambia Chapter - Founding President

+260 978 210 494

*God is a Designer*