[NCUC-DISCUSS] Planning ICANN80 Plenary Session Agenda

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue May 14 18:11:51 CEST 2024

Ben, hello,

I was also part of the NetMundial discussions and would love to speak on
this panel in case we can suggest a name.

Best,

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Global Campaigns Manager | Digital Action <http://digitalaction.co>

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype: