[NCUC-DISCUSS] Language Services to support Diversity in NCUC meetings

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Mon May 9 18:13:51 CEST 2022

Dear NCUC members,

In order to address some of the requests from members, ICANN.org is
requesting my response to these questions.

I will like to get an idea of the level of support needed by our community
by your response to these questions

As members, would you need NCUC meetings interpreted in real time?

What type of services are requested? (Interpretation? Real-time
transcription? Translation?)

In what languages?

Types of meetings language services would be needed?  Membership calls? EC
calls? Sessions during ICANN Public Meetings?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Benjamin