[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nominating Olga Kyryliuk for EC Europe

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Thu May 27 13:02:59 CEST 2021

Dear Wisdom,

Many thanks for the kind words and nomination, which I'm happy to accept.

Best wishes,
Olga

27 мая 2021, 01:09:39, от "Wisdom Donkor" <wisdom.dk at gmail.com>:

Dear all,

It is very impressive seeing the nominations of experienced colleagues all of which I support. I was dismayed to see Raphael leave at these crucial and trying times we find ourselves in (COVID-19). Raphael’s work within this short period where everything ICANN went virtual, he did very well keeping the community together. I can only wish him well and hope to see him back in the near future.

On the other hand, I would like to take this opportunity to nominate  OLGA KYRYLIUK  for EC Europe. Olga has been very impressive for quite some time now. With her experience within the community and legal background and deep understanding of International law, privacy, freedom of expressions, data protection and human rights issues, cyber issues and Internet governance, I see her to be the perfect  candidate for EC Europe.

Olga has been an active and passionate participant in the NCUC, she does understand the challenges of NCUC and I am sure she would bring some great ideas to the development of the community.  I hope she will accept this nomination.

Olga I am humbled before you, please accept this nomination

Kind regards,

WISDOM DONKOR
President & CEO
Africa Open Data and Internet Research Foundation
P.O. Box CT 2439, Cantonments, Accra | www.aodirf.org  / www.afrigeocon.org
Tel: +233 20 812 8851
Skype: wisdom_dk | Facebook: kwasi wisdom |  Twitter: @wisdom_dk
ICANN GNSO Council Member | UN IGF MAG Member |  World Bank Independent Consultant | AU AFIGF Member |  Ghana OGP Advisory Committee member | GSS SDGs Advisory Committee Member
Specialization:
E-government Network Infrastructure and E-application, Internet Governance,  Open Data policies platforms & Community Development, Cyber Security,  Domain Name Systems, Software Engineering, Event Planning & Management,