[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC New Leadership Team

franco giandana fgiandana at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 16:24:53 CEST 2020

Dear Bruna,

Thank you for such an amazing experience at ICANN, ever since I came into
the organization as a Fellow, I was able to learn a lot from the best
mentor I could ask. That being said, the feeling now remains the same
knowing your commitment and engagement is only growing not only at ICANN
but in the Internet Governance Ecosystem in general. You are a great
teacher.

Congratulations once again to the incoming NCUC EC.

Kind regards,

Franco

El jue., 22 oct. 2020 a las 11:18, Bruna Martins dos Santos (<
bruna.mrtns at gmail.com>) escribiĆ³: