[NCUC-DISCUSS] 2020 NCUC Executive Committee Nomination Process Opens Tomorrow, Thursday, May 14, 2020

Yawri Carr Q yawridaho04 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 04:49:33 CEST 2020

Dear NCUC,

On regard the last paragraph of Maryam's Call for Nominations e-mail, I'm
not applying to a chair position, instead I offer myself as a volunteer for
the NCUC EC. I joined the NCUC at the beginning of the year and would like
to collaborate somehow on the mission that civil society's voice is heard
in ICANN, even if is just a few hours a week.

Thank you all!

Yours sincerely,
Yawri Carr