[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nominating Raphaël Beauregard-Lacroix for the NCUC chair position

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Tue May 19 18:15:20 CEST 2020

After more than a year of working closely with Raphael, who also represents NCUC on the NCSG-EC, it is very easy for me to wholeheartedly support his nomination for the NCUC Chair position.  Raphael would be a tremendous asset for NCUC in this role, so I hope he will accept this nomination and serve as our next chair.  Thank you.

All best,
Robin