[NCUC-DISCUSS] Troika merge proposal

Joy Liddicoat joy at liddicoat.nz
Wed Jul 15 10:33:30 CEST 2020

Hi Dorothy, thanks for the question.

There is always plenty going on and I feel somewhat guilty about
identifying priorities that I can't at this stage work on! However, in
the current work programme, my priorit picks would be:

* the review of the rights protection mechanisms

* the EDPD on the temporary specification for gLTD data

As for possible new areas - it seems to have been a while since there as
a proposal focused on access to knowledge ....

Joy

--
Joy Liddicoat
@internetrights