[NCUC-DISCUSS] Troika merge proposal

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Sun Jul 12 15:34:21 CEST 2020

+1 Joy. We have two policy development process working groups in ICANN
now speeding towards completion -- with multiple meetings a week, and
some at changing and unusual times (Subsequent Procedures WG for rules
of new gTLD applications/processing/roll-out and Rights Protections
Mechanisms for trademark and free speech protections of the same).  I
think EPDP folks are working even harder than we are.
Plus, I am in a country where COVID is spreading rapidly, where were
are trying to figure out how we'll be teaching in the Fall, and any
number of other additional pressures from the pandemic.
Is this the right time?
Best, Kathy