[NCUC-DISCUSS] [RESULTS] CALL FOR APPLICATIONS - CROP CALL ICANN 67

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 22:07:38 CET 2020

Dear NCUC,

I would like to report that the NCUC EC has selected Viviane Vinagre as the
member who will use the announced CROP slot for ICANN 67.

In the meantime, I would also like to remind you that in case there is any
regional events you would like to attend and perform some outreach on
behalf of NCUC, we can also use the remaining slots. Considering that the
remaining slots are referring to FY19, they can only be used with events
set to happen until June.

Feel free to reach out in case you have any doubts!

Best Regards,

Bruna Santos
NCUC Chair

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *