[NCUC-DISCUSS] Virtual Meetings Strategy - Reply by April 2nd

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 21:28:12 CEST 2020

Dear all,

Thanks for the replies to this initial thread. You probably might have seen
it but the Org has just announced ICANN68 as a remote meeting:
https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2020-04-09-en.

In the meantime, they have also sent us another survey about this upcoming
meeting that I would appreciate if we could discuss about.

--

*ICANN Virtual Meeting Survey (2) Questions*

*1. Do you support a virtual ICANN68 that focuses on key plenary and
cross-community engagements, with an alternative schedule for working group
meetings?*

Answer Options: Yes / No / Other (Please Explain)

*2. Please indicate which of the following cross-community plenary topics
you support to be held as virtual sessions.*

- The Domain Name Services Marketplace: Market Dynamics, Business Models,
and Commercial Drivers

- The Domain Name System and the Internet of Things: Opportunities, Risks,
and Challenges

- DNS Abuse

- Voluntary Practices / Best Practices Beyond Policies and Contractual
Requirements

- ICANN Public Forum

- Q&A with ICANN Org Executive Team

Answer Options for each topic: Hold Session at ICANN68 / Postpone until
ICANN69 / No Preference

*3. Are there other topics that should be included as potential virtual
sessions?*

Answer Options: Yes / No (If Yes, Please Explain)

*4. What dates should cross-community plenaries be scheduled?*

Answer Options:

During the original dates for ICANN68 (22-25 June)

During the original dates for ICANN68 (22-25 June) + Friday, 26 June

Weekly (Spread out)

Other (Please Explain)

*5. What is the maximum number of cross-community plenary sessions you
would participate in per day?*

Answer Options:

1 session/day

2 sessions/day

1 session/week

2 sessions/week

Other (Please Explain)

*6. Do you think ICANN should take any other actions to progress work
related to ICANN68?*

Answer Options: Yes / No (If Yes, Please Explain)

Best Regards,
Bruna Santos

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos