[NCUC-DISCUSS] Welcome to the Non-Commercial Users Constituency New Members

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 16:29:51 CEST 2019

Dear NCUC,

Happy to  welcome our new individual members who had their membership
approved by the NCSG EC in the past months.

As NCUC chair I would like to put myself and the NCUC EC at your
disposition to help onboarding you as incoming members and also to
solve any questions
or needed advice on where to start.  Please count with us and other
existing members who are experienced individuals of the ICANN Community.

NCUC also counts with the Newcomer's Corner on our website, with some
materials that could help you navigate and engage with our constituency
from now on - https://www.ncuc.org/get-involved/newcomers-corner/

So join me in welcoming these new members:

*Individual members*

Singh, Ananya; India

Soriano, Jianne; Hong Kong

Dahlskjaer, Christel; United Kingdom