[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Bruna Martins dos Santos to continue serving as NCUC Chair

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Fri May 31 20:40:12 CEST 2019

Wonderful news, Bruna - so glad to see you are running for another term.
It has been such a great pleasure working with you, and the only thing I
can wish for is to have one more year of this. Would like to express my
strongest support for your candidacy -- you are on a right path, and so
is NCUC with its chair and EC :-)

Cheers,

Tanya