[NCUC-DISCUSS] Survey on SG/Constituency and Policy Engagement

Yazid AKANHO yakanho2 at yahoo.fr
Fri May 10 23:56:27 CEST 2019

Dear Bruna,
Done,
interesting survey.

-- Prenez soin de vous car chaque jour est une vie. Yazid M. AKANHO Mobile: (+229)97979910 LinkdIn: www.linkedin.com/in/yakanho
blog: http://yakanho.beninois.net

    Le vendredi 10 mai 2019 à 16:56:43 UTC+1, Bruna Martins dos Santos <bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> a écrit :

 Dear all,
Stephanie Perrin (NCSG Chair), Louise Hurel (NCUC Vice-Chair) and myself worked on this survey in order to understand better which of our efforts have been working when onboarding and engaging members, as well as capacities development.
So please, if you have the time, take 10 min to answer our survey as this will help us understand where all of our members are with regards to interest in policy and constituency engagement as well as understanding where our problems are.
The survey can be found here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc29AxH5wf-Q0VFQfZ5uJdR7KEJ0lvND9JsrGDuALmwNN7dgQ/viewform. And thank you so much in advance to everyone who answers it!
Ps. In case you cannot access google forms, you can ask me or Maryam for the questionnaire and maybe submit your answers by email if thats of your interest.
Bruna Martins dos Santos NCUC Chair
Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
@boomartins