[NCUC-DISCUSS] Survey on SG/Constituency and Policy Engagement

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri May 10 17:56:24 CEST 2019

Dear all,

Stephanie Perrin (NCSG Chair), Louise Hurel (NCUC Vice-Chair) and myself
worked on this survey in order to understand better which of our efforts
have been working when onboarding and engaging members, as well as
capacities development.

So please, if you have the time, take 10 min to answer our survey as this
will help us understand where all of our members are with regards to
interest in policy and constituency engagement as well as understanding
where our problems are.

The survey can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc29AxH5wf-Q0VFQfZ5uJdR7KEJ0lvND9JsrGDuALmwNN7dgQ/viewform.
And thank you so much in advance to everyone who answers it!

Ps. In case you cannot access google forms, you can ask me or Maryam for
the questionnaire and maybe submit your answers by email if thats of your
interest.

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *
NCUC Chair

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos