[NCUC-DISCUSS] IGF 2019: CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS

Yazid AKANHO yakanho2 at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 26 21:17:20 CET 2019

Hi Wisdom/Bruna,
i jump on this and support the idea to submit a proposal on Security, Safety, Stability & Resilience.I am also available to contribute to the drafting of the proposal.

-- Prenez soin de vous car chaque jour est une vie. Yazid M. AKANHO Mobile: (+229)97979910 LinkdIn: www.linkedin.com/in/yakanho
blog: http://yakanho.beninois.net