[NCUC-DISCUSS] Results of 2019 NCUC Executive Committee Elections

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 18:01:57 CEST 2019

Hi,

Thanks all for the support. Look forward to continue working with this
great team. A warm welcome to all new EC members and thank you to Antonella
and Ines for their dedication.

Best regards,

*Louise Marie Hurel*

Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties
Programme | Igarapé Institute

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Skype: louise.dias