[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC SocialMedia @ ICANN 65

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 07:17:43 CEST 2019

Dear All,
Hope you had a good weekend and safe travels.
ICANN65 is here everyone, and it is important NCUC's  presence is felt.

Let us influence the conversations online at ICANN 65 \o/

NCUC issues and ideas have to be visible on social media: we should follow
these twitter handles ; let us influence the general discuss at this
meeting and get our voices heard. Also members who are not on-site can join
in the action!!!

*Twitter handles to follow:*
@NCUC
@NCSG_ICANN
@ICANN_GNSO
@ICANNAtLarge
@ICANN
@miltonmueller
@boomartins
@akinnaija

*Hashtags*
#ICANN65
#askNCUC

*What to do:*

   - Draft catchy phrases
   - Share pictures
   - Retweet awesome tweets
   - share meeting updates and summaries
   - ask questions
   - Share useful links and tips

You can also reply to this message with your twitter handle and hashtags to
follow

See you @ICANN65 or #ICANN65
Benjamin